Smart learning is the new educational paradigm of the digital age. It is a kind of learning where advanced technologies and smart learning devices are used to impart knowledge. While traditional methods of education relied on textbooks, one-sided communication, and rote learning to achieve the desired outcomes, smart learning focuses on creating a more interactive environment through digital resources provided by smart learning devices for children like interactive whiteboards, projectors, smartphones, and tablets.
These devices use multimedia tools like videos, simulations, photos, graphs, games, quizzes, and the like to make students understand the subject better and learn more effectively.
Here are 7 reasons why smart learning devices for children are more efficient than traditional learning tools and help students learn faster.
Smart Learning Devices for Children: How they can help?
1. Offers flexibility in learning
With a smart learning device, learning is not limited to classrooms. Students can learn anywhere and at any time as per their convenience.
2. Provides multiple ways to learn
Research shows that when students use different media to learn the same thing, they learn faster. With a smart learning device, students could get their hands-on different videos, maps, and quizzes etc. on the selected subject to absorb more information and understand the topic quickly.
3. Helps students to learn at their own pace
With a smart learning device, a student can learn at his or her own pace. They can rewind and repeat the same portion of the lesson any number of times until they understand it completely, which is not possible in traditional classroom learning.
4. Simplifies complex topics
Sometimes complex subject matter cannot be fully grasped by reading the textbook alone. Smart learning devices can make learning easier by deconstructing complex topics through videos and simulations.
5. Develops self-directed learning skills
Smart learning tools help students identify what they need to learn, how to use the resources, and evaluate feedback. In short, they give students control over their learning which motivates them to learn.
6. Improves access to resources
These devices make information easily available. For instance, if a student wants to delve deeper into a subject, instead of spending hours in finding the relevant information from different sources, he or she can use their smart device to get access to digital resources.
7. Makes learning fun
Smart learning devices transform learning from a mundane activity to an interesting one. Students enjoy gaining information through innovative methods and digital tools and have fun learning how to use different smart devices as well.
Mbox by Mintbook
Smart learning devices for children are filling the gap which traditional teaching tools have failed to meet and are transforming the way children learn and retain information. Wouldn’t it be better if your child too had access to such a smart learning device? If you are looking for a smart learning device, Mbox by Mintbook fits the bill. MBOX smart education device is an IoT device designed to fulfill the learning requirements of students. Here’s a quick look at its key features:
- Its exhaustive knowledge repository includes school lessons (CBSE) from class I to XII, a digital library, lessons for competitive exams ( IIT-JEE, NTSE, & Olympiad), tech camps, study tools, dictionary, hacks, DIYs, quizzes, video lessons, simulations, e-books, assessments and much more
- The Mbox learning device for children allows them to explore knowledge beyond the textbooks
- It does not require the Internet
- Mbox connects with smartphones, tablets, desktops, laptops, and smart TVs
- It is a mobile device and can be used anywhere – buses, trains, and flights
- It can be used by multiple users
Mbox smart learning devices for children makes learning smarter by providing students with a plethora of information in innovative ways and helping them think outside their conventional learning mode.