Welcome to mintbook.com, an innovative reading and digital content platform offered by K-Nomics Techno Solutions Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Indian Company’s Act.
You (the user) can access mintbook.com (the "Site"), subject to the terms and conditions of use, as changed / updated from time to time entirely at the discretion of mintbook.com as set out below. The term of this Agreement shall continue and would be in force till the time you access this site & its services and you agree that you are bound by the terms as mentioned herein. You agree to receive the messages and newsletters from mintbook.com, containing news, updates, and promotions. You can withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing link contained in each email. Nothing in these Terms of Service should be construed to confer any rights on you or any third party beneficiaries.
Eligibility and registration
You must be 18 years or older to use the mintbook.com services. By registering for the mintbook.com services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older and that you have the capacity to understand, agree to and comply with these Terms of Service.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement including but not limited to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. Such changes will be posted to mintbook.com for your convenience to understand your responsibility as a user. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service so that you will be apprised of any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted such change/s if you continue to access the Site subsequent to such changes.
This Site reserves the right to charge subscription and / or membership fees and /or sale price in respect of any part, aspect of this Site & Service/s and/or product/s upon reasonable prior notice. Such notice will be appearing on the site by displaying the new / revised charges for the service/s and/or product/s as offered from time to time with or without modifications & on such display it will be presumed to be read by all users whether registered or not and no further notice would be required. The same will apply for any service/s or products, which are currently being offered without any charges, whenever made chargeable.
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
Cancellation & Refund Policy - ODLS Recurring Payment
Available for ODLS-Requests received later than 10 business days prior to the end of the current subscription period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
For Cancellations of the order please contact us via contact us link. If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
Cancellation & Refund Policy - ODLS Subscription Payment
mintbook.com does not refund any fees paid towards subscription of any of the services or products in the Website.
Refund Policy - MBOX
Available for MBoX- Refund should be claimed within 5 days from the receipt of the product & Their should not be any damage to the product.
In case any client is not completely satisfied with our products we can provide a refund. Refund should be requested with 3 days from the date of order placed, If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
mintbook.com does not refund any fees paid towards subscription and / or membership and / or sale of any of the services or products in the Website. The Site shall not be responsible for any network or infrastructure non-availability or failure while providing the services under this Site. Appropriate Individual Registration, access & conduct of user and content for personal use only mintbook.com service is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only.You may not use mintbook.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including uploading illegal or unethical or .you hereby agree to abide by Indian laws and international laws and regulations, including laws regulating the export of data from the United States or your country of residence. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, that you submit, & post on to mintbook.com service. Other examples of illegal or unauthorized uses include, but are not limited to:
- Modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of the Site.
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on mintbook.com service.
- accessing data not intended for you, including logging into a server or account which you not authorized to access.
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- using any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Service or any Site content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or any Site Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service or mintbook.com's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service or to mintbook.com’s Business
- conducting a reverse look-up, tracing or seeking to trace any information on any other user, Registered User or visitor to the Service, or any other customer of mintbook.com, to its source, or exploit the Service or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Service, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Service.
- attempting to interfere with, disrupt or disable service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of "denial of service" attacks, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- disrupt network nodes or network services or otherwise restrict, inhibit, disrupt or impede mintbook.com’s ability to monitor or make available the Service;
- taking any action in order to obtain services to which you are not entitled.
- Creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as "spam," or chain letters to or otherwise interfering with other user's enjoyment of the service by blocking.
- Submitting data of any third party without such third party's prior written consent.
- Submitting Materials that falsely express or imply that such Materials are sponsored or endorsed by mintbook.com.
- Submitting Materials that infringe, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Submitting false or misleading information.
While mintbook.com prohibits such conduct on its site, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such misuse or blocking by other users and that you use mintbook.com service at your own risk. By using mintbook.com, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms, which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user. To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual User Name, Password. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:-
- Any other person sharing your User Name and Password
- Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by person/s who have not registered with mintbook.com as users of the Site & Service/s
If we reasonably believe that a User Name and Password are being used / misused in any manner as clarified above we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of mintbook.com or respective publisher or author or any other third party service provider and their affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law. mintbook.com and related words, domain names and logos are trade-marks and the property of K-Nomics Techno Solutions Private Ltd. All other trade-marks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. All digital content provided in this Site are for online reading and / or viewing and / or listening. Downloading, copying or printing is prohibited unless specifically mentioned as downloadable content. Any violation of this is infringement of copyrights and the user shall be responsible for consequential damages and penalties. Where mintbook.com has reasons to believe that such Digital Content or portion of such Digital Content infringes the rights of the rightful owner or any other third party rights or intellectual property or is being used without their permission, mintbook.com reserves the right to automatically remove or make unavailable the applicable Digital Content immediately. Exchange of Information, CHAT & other Community Services All information, data, text, software, graphics, video, audio, messages or other materials, whether publicly or privately transmitted / posted, is the sole responsibility of the person who posts such information, data, text, video, audio, etc. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service. You as a responsible adult (18 years or above) shall be solely responsible for all content that you upload post or otherwise transmit. mintbook.com endeavors to provide a web platform for various community interactions for persons to interact and exchange views with each other. The content posted on such services is by general public therefore the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content cannot be guaranteed. You understand that by using such services, you may be exposed to objectionable matter. Under no circumstances will mintbook.com be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded. By using the facility of chat and other community services you agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any matter or views, which are, defamatory, abusive, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You may also not indulge in cyber stalking, become or create a nuisance for any person / user. You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of this site, or other user's ability to engage in real time exchanges. Any transactions relating to sale/purchase of goods or services not directly offered by mintbook.com are to be settled inter-se between the parties and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining thereto, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed by this site. This site does not have any involvement in the actual transactions between the buyers and sellers in any way.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. There are risks associated with utilizing internet and short messaging system (chat) based information and research dissemination services. Users/subscribers are advised to understand that the services can fail due to failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. While we ensure that the email/messages are delivered in time to the user/subscribers, the delivery of these email/messages to the customer's email inbox or message center is the responsibility of the email/messenger's service provider Network. Email/messages may be delayed and/or not delivered to the user/subscriber's inbox or chat box on certain days, owing to technical reasons that can only be addressed by the service provider, and K-Nomics Techno Solutions Private Limited, who owns mintbook.com and group companies associated with it and/or its employees cannot be held responsible for the same. mintbook.com hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of the Bangalore in India. If you don't agree with any of our disclaimers above please do not read the material on any of our pages. Although the access to users outside India is not denied, mintbook.com shall have no legal liabilities whatsoever in any laws of any jurisdiction other than India. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED HEREINABOVE AND HEREBY CONFIRM MY ACCEPTANCE TO THE SAME. I SHALL ADHERE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE.